Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Hello Everyone

                                      I am Akbar Ziyad P.M..This is my first ever blog post. I don't know how long I would continue to post blog .I will try to be sincere in whatever I am writing.Open criticism are always welcome

                                     In this blog I will try to write  about the things that excite. I am very passionate about cinema,football and mobiles and ideas.But my blog will not be limited to that alone.I will try to write about sometimes social issues,food,friends,culture etc etc  ...(I don't know really).

                                      I would like to thank Shahul Hameed, my cousin for institing  to start blogging. And thanks to everyone who might be reading this

With love
Akbar

                                   

No comments:

Post a Comment